The Parts Associates role is located at Fraza’s multiple branches. The Parts Associates will work primarily with the assigned branch assisting external customers and Fraza technicians in finding the correct part numbers needed. This position works with the branch manager and/or parts team lead to order parts and facilitate delivery to customers or Fraza technicians. The role also includes assisting with general parts warehouse duties included parts receiving, put away, pulling form stock and packaging parts as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience
• Ability to use parts catalogs (typically internet based catalogs)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Product knowledge of products we sell, including major component identification, how to find serial numbers (VIN) and date of manufacture
• Working knowledge of vendor parts systems, processes and procedure
• Experience in industrial equipment, specialty vehicle and/or automotive industry
Certification and/or Licenses Required:
Equipment and Tools Used:
• Desktop PC or laptop
• Dealer Business System
• Web based sales and purchasing platforms
• Office based, with some warehouse work required
• 40 hours per week (8am – 5pm unless otherwise agreed upon)
All Fraza employees are accountable for communicating, institutionalizing, and sustaining the companies vision, mission, and values while delivering on the agreed upon objectives. Employees are evaluated on the attributes below. Both supervisory and non-supervisory positions share four common attributes (Customer Focus, Instills Trust, Communicated Effectively, and Achieves Results).