*Bay City, Midland, Saginaw areas
- Achieving sales objectives.
- Report to Sales Manager.
- Penetrate and develop new business opportunities.
- Develop and implement a profitable and geographically comprehensive prospecting initiative, targeting high potential customers.
- Finding solutions to customer’s needs.
- Create a strategy to grow the territory by building long term customer relationships.
- Understand the market, the customer and the competition.
- Develop territory, market penetration and sales execution strategies to consistently attain and exceed goals.
- Direct sales focus to identify and uncover opportunities.
Work Experience Requirements
- Outside sales experience.
- Value-added selling experience to end users.
- Solid presentation, and communication skills.
- Effectively maintain existing accounts.
- Seasoned prospecting skills.
- Commission sales experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Independent drive.
- High School Diploma or GED minimally required.