Forklift Rentals in Michigan
Your Source for Material Handling Equipment Rentals
Fraza has more than 600 pieces of rental equipment available in our inventory, and we are ready to support our customers at a moment’s notice. We ensure our equipment is reliable and ready to use when it reaches our customers by rotating it regularly. Your forklift and other material handling equipment rental needs are in good hands with a wide selection of machines ready to keep your business running efficiently and productively. We offer our customers short-term and long-term rental solutions to cover their project needs, whether they need equipment for a day of work or an extended period of use. Our customers enjoy a wide array of advantages when working with us on rentals, including the following:
- We have sweepers, boom lifts, scissor lifts, scrubbers, personnel carriers, and burden carriers available.
- Our propane, diesel, electric, and gas forklifts have impressive 3,000 to 60,000-lb capacities.
- You get access to battery and charger use and service, including maintenance.
- We start service with a consultation, ensuring you get the right equipment for your application.
- Our inventory includes over 600 fully equipped units you can rent by the day, week, or month.
- You can depend on our 24/7 service response capability.
When to Rent Material Handling Equipment
It’s important to understand the rental options you have available from a material handling equipment provider when finding the right equipment to carry out your company’s needs. Purchasing a piece of equipment may not always be the best solution to your equipment needs.
If you only need machinery for a limited time, you can save money and hassle with our material handling equipment rentals. Our extensive inventory means we can provide you with the equipment you need when you need it. To learn more about when we encourage businesses to rent equipment instead of buy, check out this blog post.
Things to Consider When Renting a Forklift
Businesses dealing with warehouse management and other professional matters rely on forklifts and other material handling equipment to keep their facilities running efficiently. When renting equipment, you want a trustworthy provider to ensure the equipment is in top condition and ready to perform. Fraza proudly serves customers with a commitment to equipment and service quality. We recommend you take other factors into consideration before you rent a forklift. Please consider the following:
- Gas or Electric? People commonly choose a gas-powered forklift with an internal combustion engine, but we provide both gas and electric forklift rental options.
- What Is Your Necessary Maximum Height? Fraza has forklift models available for a variety of applications. Consider your racking shelf heights and how you intend to use a forklift in your facility.
- What Capacity Does Your Equipment Need To Have? Choosing the right forklift size depends on factors like the heaviest load weight you have. Another critical factor is the load dimensions, including their length, width, and height.
- Do You Need a Certification or License to Rent? Anyone who operates your rental forklift must be certified, including adequate training and evaluation. This is the law, and OSHA requires certification to ensure property and personnel safety. It is also best for liability and insurance purposes.
Contact Fraza to Rent a Forklift in Michigan
Fraza has all your material handling equipment needs covered with our industry-leading services and extensive rental inventory of forklifts, aerial lifts, carriers, and other equipment. If your business is in need of a forklift rental, contact us today.
- 24/7 service response capability
- Over 600 fully-equipped units available by the day, week or month
- 3,000 – 60,000 lb. capacity forklifts – propane, diesel, gas, and electric
- Scissor Lifts, Boom Lifts, Sweepers, Scrubbers, Personnel/Burden Carriers
- Batteries and chargers including maintenance
- Consultation to ensure you receive the proper equipment for your application
Our fleet of rental equipment:
Internal Combustion Forklifts
Rough Terrain Forklifts
Scissor Lifts/Boom Lifts/Aerial Lifts
Sweepers and Scrubbers
Personnel and Burden Carriers